i had over 100 shut downs and restarts . It turned out the GPU was loose and some cables inside of the PC . So , might reseat the GPU and check every cable inside of the PC whether it s plugged in well . Also check the cables outside of the case .
Random Restarts When Idle
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T11:16:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-22T11:08:19+00:00 Okay thank you!
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-22T11:01:11+00:00 Yes, you can safely delete the old minidump files, they are no longer required.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T10:57:11+00:00 Really appreciate it! Will let you know if it crashes again - should I be deleting the dmp files every time I report to you here?