Random Restarts When Idle

Anonymous
2023-08-19T11:34:19+00:00

My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T12:09:05+00:00

    If you have not manually set up overclocking or an XMP profile on your PC, then they are not set.

    I honestly think there is a problem with your RAM, I understand that was tested already, but I don't know what method they used, think it needs to be tested with MemTest86.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T12:06:14+00:00

    Darn! No VM or emulator at all - I don't believe I overclocked my processor, how can I check? Wouldn't that be something pretty intentional?

    I'm also not sure what an XMP profile is

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T11:59:38+00:00

    That new minidump file just listed RAM corruption once again.

    Are you running any VM or emulator on your PC, or do you have you processor overclocked, or is there an XMP profile set on your RAM in BIOS?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T11:53:55+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T10:12:46+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments