I honestly cannot advise you to replace hardware, it would not be fair for me to recommend you spend money without definitive proof of a part that needs to be replaced, it is only a PC Repair Shop that can test your hardware for faults.
Random Restarts When Idle
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-23T13:04:19+00:00 Ah okay, understood.
So do you recommend starting replacing hardware? Is there a way I can determine which I should replace first?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-23T12:56:44+00:00 That is just the standard output from WhoCrashed when it cannot work out what the underlying problem is.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-23T12:43:12+00:00 After installing Windows, the best option is to install all recommended drivers from the support page for your PC.
What driver is the WhoCrashed utility indicating on your PC?