Random Restarts When Idle

Anonymous
2023-08-19T11:34:19+00:00

My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T12:46:52+00:00

    Apologies! They should be shared now - here is the link if you need it again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing

    Thank you so much in advance for helping me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-19T12:06:07+00:00

    Hi Patrick,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    I tried to download your minidump files, but they are not shared, please try sharing them again, also I sent a share request on Google Drive, that may be in your Email.

    Please let me know here when they ae shared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments