Apologies! They should be shared now - here is the link if you need it again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing
Thank you so much in advance for helping me!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Apologies! They should be shared now - here is the link if you need it again: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing
Thank you so much in advance for helping me!
Hi Patrick,
I am Dave, I will help you with this.
I tried to download your minidump files, but they are not shared, please try sharing them again, also I sent a share request on Google Drive, that may be in your Email.
Please let me know here when they ae shared.