Random Restarts When Idle

Anonymous
2023-08-19T11:34:19+00:00

My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-28T10:17:02+00:00

    Unfortunately it is still happening. Here is the latest dmp file:

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing

    I upgrade to Windows Pro to enable Hyper-V hoping that would fix something. I think my next step, if we can't fix anything here, is to buy a new motherboard this weekend.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-24T10:06:40+00:00

    That is great news, hopefully you have found the underlying cause.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T10:00:23+00:00

    Quick update - I replaced old RAM with new RAM, and it hasn't crashed yet! Weird

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T13:26:11+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T13:24:49+00:00

    Ah okay - well we have done just about everything we can do I guess haha - I truly truly truly appreciate all your help on this matter!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments