Random Restarts When Idle

Anonymous
2023-08-19T11:34:19+00:00

My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-22T06:40:38+00:00

    Your minidump files now indicate a river associated to the AMD processor.

    1

    Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed

    2

    Wait to see if your system stabilizes, if not, the best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-22T00:00:40+00:00

    Hello,

    Okay I have uploaded the newest set of dmp files - thank you in advance!

    I keep getting a "HYPERVISOR_ERROR" I think.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-21T11:02:04+00:00

    If you have any new minidump file, please upload that for analysis.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T10:40:25+00:00

    I recently had a PC repair shop scan for RAM issues, they said all the memory was okay! My latest crash was due to a "HYPERVISOR_ERROR", so now I'm looking into that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-21T06:24:17+00:00

    There is nothing specific listed in that new minidump file, just RAM corruption.

    The best option now is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments