Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

Anonymous
2023-08-22T00:25:46+00:00

There is an update in the Windows Update queue (Canon Printer 3.50.2.60) that repeatedly fails to install ( error 0x800f020b). I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and failing, this install.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T08:55:41+00:00

    Thank you! This worked!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T10:34:50+00:00

    you're a life saver thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T21:15:32+00:00

    He estado buscando por mucho tiempo una solución a este problema y por fin se ha solucionado gracias a ti! Gracias por compartir tu conocimiento.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T21:56:46+00:00

    I’ll Piacere è mio!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T03:47:17+00:00

    It Worked for me. I ended up uninstalling and deleting old drivers for last printer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments