Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

Anonymous
2023-08-22T00:25:46+00:00

There is an update in the Windows Update queue (Canon Printer 3.50.2.60) that repeatedly fails to install ( error 0x800f020b). I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and failing, this install.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T11:47:16+00:00

    Sorry People! This did NOT work for me. I still have Canon-Printer-10.75.2.11 driver trying to update! I assume this was pre-installed when we bought the Laptop. No Canon ever used with it......

    I've done the printui /s /t2 and it DID open the printer/fax window. Removed all Canon "drivers". Still didn't get rid of the issue.

    Is anyone able to help out with this problem?

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-10T03:00:47+00:00

    This is insaine nothing has helped the same issues everyone else has.

    Win 10 will not update due to cannon and all cannon been deleted.

    Lost and no solution that I can find anywhere online.

    I tried every options found here and even ran rogue killer to try remove anything concerning cannon

    NO LUCK this computer will not update

    PLEASE ANYONE AVAILABLE TO HELP JULY 9TH 2024

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-13T19:59:56+00:00

    I used the posted solution printui /s /t2 and was able to remove the annoying canon driver that I have been trying to remove for months. I find it amazing that after months of research on the Internet trying solution after solution that this one finally worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-09T19:58:23+00:00

    Thank you so much this was super helpful!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-10T04:32:00+00:00

    ABSOLUTELY NO HELP FOR THIS CANNON PRINTER FAULT IN WINDOWS UPDATING

    CONSTANTLY UNINSTALLS ANY UPDATES.

    FORCED TO BUY AN ALTERNATIVE SOFTWARE THAT WILL UPDATE MY DRIVERS THATS HELPED.

    CCLEANER DRIVER UPDATE DOES THAT ATLEAST

    YET THE WINDOWS UPDATE COMPLETELY FAILS TO RECOGNIZE THE UPDATES AND RUNS ITS COURSE WITHOUT FAIL.

    MICROSOFT NO LONGER WORKS WITH WIN 10 BUT SOLD THIS **** AND ABANDONED US ALL.

    I WONT EVER BUY MICROSOFT AGAIN. THIS COMPANY IS IGNORING US. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DELETE THIS REPEATED ISSUE AND STOP MICROSOFT FROM ITS FAILURE

    ID REALLY LIKE TO HAVE THE ANSWER. GOOD BYE MICROSOFT YOUR AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR OWN COMPANY'S SOFTWARE.

    OPEN TO MORE SUGGESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ONE BUT EVERYTHING ONLINE AVAILABLE HAS FAILED

    NO CANNON SOFTWARE ON MY COMPUTER MAYBE SOMETHING DRIFTING AROUND FROM YEARS AGO I GUESS IN A MAZE OF CONFUSED UNFINDABLE PLACE IN A PLACE NOBODY CAN ACCESS I GUESS.

    HOW REDICULOUS MICROSOFT

    THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY VENTING

    🤢🥵😡😡😡😡😡😡

    BOOOO MICROSOFT

    UNINSTALLED EDGE ITS ****

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments