excellent!
Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer
There is an update in the Windows Update queue (Canon Printer 3.50.2.60) that repeatedly fails to install ( error 0x800f020b). I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and failing, this install.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-21T19:25:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-24T01:33:16+00:00 Thank you so much Valentin and simply amazing that hours/days/months of trouble shooting comes with a simple solution for everybody.
U r an angel...
From an admin command prompt, run printui /s /t2 to open the print server drivers. Uninstall anything you don't need from there. That should fix the issue.
If it doesn't, you can also download and run DriverStoreExplorer to remove any other remaining drivers in the windows driver store.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-24T03:32:01+00:00 I tried everything from running the System File Checker (SFC) and Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) commands to clearing the cache. Finally, I went to Windows 11 settings. In the System > Troubleshooter > Other Troubleshooters area. There I clicked on "Run" in the Windows Update tab. There it fixed the issue removing the unwanted update/error.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-29T23:23:56+00:00 Thank You ! THIS is the only solution really working !!
-
Anonymous
2023-11-08T21:20:07+00:00 From an admin command prompt, run printui /s /t2 to open the print server drivers. Uninstall anything you don't need from there. That should fix the issue.
If it doesn't, you can also download and run DriverStoreExplorer to remove any other remaining drivers in the windows driver store.
worked perfect! thank You!!