Queued Canon Printer Update fails install-Do not have Canon Printer

Anonymous
2023-08-22T00:25:46+00:00

There is an update in the Windows Update queue (Canon Printer 3.50.2.60) that repeatedly fails to install ( error 0x800f020b). I DO NOT HAVE A CANON PRINTER! How can I remove this update from the queue? WIN Update is bogging down system performance by repeatedly trying, and failing, this install.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T03:09:47+00:00

    Superstar thank you! I've been looking everywhere

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-10T21:02:11+00:00

    Thank you, this worked like a charm! Thank you again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T21:20:07+00:00

    From an admin command prompt, run printui /s /t2 to open the print server drivers. Uninstall anything you don't need from there. That should fix the issue.

    If it doesn't, you can also download and run DriverStoreExplorer to remove any other remaining drivers in the windows driver store.

    worked perfect! thank You!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T23:23:56+00:00

    Thank You ! THIS is the only solution really working !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T03:32:01+00:00

    I tried everything from running the System File Checker (SFC) and Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) commands to clearing the cache. Finally, I went to Windows 11 settings. In the System > Troubleshooter > Other Troubleshooters area. There I clicked on "Run" in the Windows Update tab. There it fixed the issue removing the unwanted update/error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments