From an admin command prompt, run printui /s /t2 to open the print server drivers. Uninstall anything you don't need from there. That should fix the issue.
If it doesn't, you can also download and run DriverStoreExplorer to remove any other remaining drivers in the windows driver store.
Thank you so much. You just saved my day after searching the whole net, because I did not want to consult our
IT. I wanted to find a solution by myself.
Your advice just saved my life. Thank you so much.
First I compared all the printers that are used in our domainand checked the driver names that are used to get those devices working. And then I checked other computers just to avoid deleting ther wrong one and realized, that there was one driver, that none of the other computers where there were no problems contained. This was the disturbing one.
Then I simply deinstalled this one and ran the update again, just to find that this download error popped up again.
After a restart of the computer and checking for updates everything was okay and I was saved.
Thank you so much. Now I learned a new command I did not know before.
I will save it in my treasure throve.
Thank you so much!!!!
May God bless you.