My new WIn 11 computer is missing the Microsoft Store App?!

Anonymous
2023-08-05T02:34:02+00:00

Bought a new, Win 11 computer last month. Now I notice there is no Micorsoft Store app on it. Every Microsoft Store app link fails, saying I need to download a new app to read the link. Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date. Only way I can install anything is to download an installer.

To clarify:

  • Yes, this is a new computer.
  • Yes, I went through setup 100%, went through the required updates before I put anything on here
  • Yes, I have checked the Installed Apps. The Microsoft Store app does NOT SHOW UP there.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
John DeV 170.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-08-05T03:06:38+00:00

Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please let me know if you have tried the methods below.

**Reset the Microsoft Store cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box,

type wsreset.exe -i

and then select OK.

Note:

A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close, and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

**Reinstall the Microsoft Store app

Press Windows key + X

Click and Run Windows Terminal (Admin)

Copy and paste the command below then hit Enter:

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Restart your computer.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

John DeV

Independent Advisor

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T17:33:41+00:00

    I had a technician from Microsoft Xbox support try all these while logged into my computer. He gave me some numbers to call the Microsoft Technical Support to see if they could help, but I can't get past the robot that answers. She tells me to try these steps that have already been tried. I'm in a vicious circle trying to get help. This is a 3 month old PC and my Microsoft Store has stopped loading. It will open, but nothing will load and I get an error message that states that the page did not load and to try again later. I've been trying again later now for a day and a half. I cannot get through to the technical support. This is the worst support I have ever witnessed in my entire life. I'm seriously thinking about taking this PC back and just do without.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T07:56:38+00:00

    Did not work. Same exact scenario as above however I have additionally tried your suggestion and I receive the prompt that there is no store app to restore...

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T17:00:23+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-03T19:39:59+00:00

    Hi, like so many others I also have an issue with Microsoft Store on my 3 day old pc.
    I cannot open it, I just get

    Try That Again
    Page could not be loaded. Please Try again later.
    Report this problem Refresh this page.
    Code: 0x80131500

    I have reported the problem, probably just like a myriad of other users.
    I'm not confident enough to try any of the many different suggestions to try and fix it and now I am forced to drive a 60km round trip and then pay to get it fixed where I had the pc built just so I can hopefully use the apps that I have paid for in Microsoft Store.
    I find it pathetic that this appears to be an ongoing issue for some users and probably like many others am having to pay to fix Microsofts faulty program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments