Windows Update ERROR

Anonymous
2023-08-05T06:53:29+00:00

Greetings

Last night i updated windows 11 and i got an error,

Windows Intelligence Update

Install Error 0x80070057

I am unable to complete the update no matter what, i have tried restarting the PC as well but no good.

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T22:53:53+00:00

    Same here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-11T07:22:50+00:00

    Finally updated to latest build, and the .net is gone, but the same with the intelligence update. Luckily it did not block the buildupdate.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-11T14:48:17+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-11T17:06:37+00:00

    Just to confirm whether a clean install of 25926 would resolve the issue I formatted my HD and did a clean install. Much to my surprise it did. I got a whole raft of things to install, of course, but once all was completed, WU was up to date with no errors.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-11T17:30:44+00:00

    I can confirm this... I have done it on 2 different devices (one a desktop and the other a laptop) and am all good now on bothachines with no nagging WU unwanted messages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments