Windows Update ERROR

Anonymous
2023-08-05T06:53:29+00:00

Greetings

Last night i updated windows 11 and i got an error,

Windows Intelligence Update

Install Error 0x80070057

I am unable to complete the update no matter what, i have tried restarting the PC as well but no good.

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T04:06:13+00:00

    Canary build 25926 is available now. Has anyone tried updating to this build to see if it resolves this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T04:28:41+00:00

    I did a clean install and later updated to Canary build 25926 and the problem is still present.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T07:04:30+00:00

    Having same problem :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T08:05:09+00:00

    I too have the same issue.

    I´m on 25921.1000 and I have 3 updates that are stuck.

    The one that has failed is Windows Intelligence Update

    Then I have two other that are stuck, Windows insider Preview 25926 and 2023-08 cumulative update .Net framework...

    I have tried the CMD commands, and rebooted. Same issue, still says "Retry" on the intelligence update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T12:41:57+00:00

    Canary build 25926 is available now. Has anyone tried updating to this build to see if it resolves this issue?

    Hi. I was able to install this build, the .NET framework error went away (update not offered anymore, it might have been superseded by the entire new build, but the Windows Intelligence Update - Install error - 0x80070057 is still present, unfortunately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments