Same issue
Windows Update ERROR
Greetings
Last night i updated windows 11 and i got an error,
Windows Intelligence Update
Install Error 0x80070057
I am unable to complete the update no matter what, i have tried restarting the PC as well but no good.
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-10T16:59:31+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-10T16:23:09+00:00 Canary build 25926 is available now. Has anyone tried updating to this build to see if it resolves this issue?
Hi. I was able to install this build, the .NET framework error went away (update not offered anymore, it might have been superseded by the entire new build, but the Windows Intelligence Update - Install error - 0x80070057 is still present, unfortunately.
Yup, same here. After updating to build 25926 the .NET framework error is gone, but the Windows Intelligence Update error is still there.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-10T13:09:28+00:00 I posted the same issue at Reddit so hopefully will get more traction.
Canary 25921 - Windows Intelligence Update - Install error - 0x80070057 : WindowsHelp (reddit.com)
Thanks! Please keep us updated, if there is fix on reddit.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-10T13:00:01+00:00 I posted the same issue at Reddit so hopefully will get more traction.
Canary 25921 - Windows Intelligence Update - Install error - 0x80070057 : WindowsHelp (reddit.com)
-
Anonymous
2023-08-10T12:41:57+00:00 Canary build 25926 is available now. Has anyone tried updating to this build to see if it resolves this issue?
Hi. I was able to install this build, the .NET framework error went away (update not offered anymore, it might have been superseded by the entire new build, but the Windows Intelligence Update - Install error - 0x80070057 is still present, unfortunately.