Great. This one worked for me. Thanks for sharing.
Windows Update ERROR
Greetings
Last night i updated windows 11 and i got an error,
Windows Intelligence Update
Install Error 0x80070057
I am unable to complete the update no matter what, i have tried restarting the PC as well but no good.
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-12T06:07:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-12T05:43:52+00:00 This script worked for me. I was able to fix the updates and install build 25926.
Direct source:
-
Anonymous
2023-08-12T05:15:17+00:00 This worked for me. Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2023-08-12T04:08:01+00:00 I agree totally. I thus did a system image backup before hand and then restored back afterwards. The bad news is that sure enough the problem came back, of course. However, as I am typing this a few hours later the problem has silently resolved itself in the background and my WU is now error free.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-12T02:05:55+00:00 solved for me,
with this code in cmd:
cd %ProgramFiles%\Windows DefenderMpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures
MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate
Thank you, this actually worked indeed