Canary build 25926 is available now. Has anyone tried updating to this build to see if it resolves this issue?
Windows Update ERROR
Greetings
Last night i updated windows 11 and i got an error,
Windows Intelligence Update
Install Error 0x80070057
I am unable to complete the update no matter what, i have tried restarting the PC as well but no good.
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-08-10T04:06:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-10T02:45:41+00:00 Sadly me too... looks like they rolled out a bad update
-
Anonymous
2023-08-09T23:52:55+00:00 Same issue
Done all the suggestions but no luck
Install error - 0x80070057
for Windows Intelligence Update
and infinite reboot request on 2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows Version Next for x64 (KB5028949)
Version 23H2 OS build 25921.1000
-
Anonymous
2023-08-09T21:16:15+00:00 I have this exact same issue right now and certainly do not want to reinstall. Hoping for a solution. I suppose I will have to check back.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-09T14:53:39+00:00 Same issue here - done the command line fix, problem still persists.