Here's The Snapshot !!
System Restore
While Trying To Create A Restore Point In System Restore I Get The Following Error Message .
"The Restore Point Could Not Be Created For The Following Reason : Insufficient Storage Available To Create Either A Shadow Copy Storage File Or Other Shadow Copy Data (0x8004231F)" !!!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-11-25T06:24:59+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-11-25T05:40:25+00:00 Didn't Work I Tried The 6GB And The 12GB And Both Didn't Work Still Getting Error On System Restore !!
-
Anonymous
2023-11-25T05:11:53+00:00 See:
How to Open the Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 10: https://www.howtogeek.com/194041/how-to-open-the-command-prompt-as-administrator-in-windows-10/
-
Anonymous
2023-11-25T05:07:24+00:00 Ok That Fixes That But Now How Do I Get To "Command Prompt Administrator" On Windows 10 ?