Have you tried reinstalling the ClassicShell?
System Restore
While Trying To Create A Restore Point In System Restore I Get The Following Error Message .
"The Restore Point Could Not Be Created For The Following Reason : Insufficient Storage Available To Create Either A Shadow Copy Storage File Or Other Shadow Copy Data (0x8004231F)" !!!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-05T04:35:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-05T04:13:23+00:00 Ok Still Need Your Help How Do You Get The Start Menu Back To Classic Shell ?
-
Anonymous
2023-12-05T02:43:59+00:00 Great. Glad to hear that.
Regards,
-
Anonymous
2023-12-05T02:34:55+00:00 Ok I Reinstalled Windows 10 While Keeping Files ,Setting ,And Apps/Programs And System Restore Works Thank You !!!
-
Anonymous
2023-11-30T01:13:14+00:00 I'm Buying A 128 GB Flash Drive To Back Up My Files To Be On The Safe Side Then I'll Do What You Told Me To Do Ok !!