System Restore

Anonymous
2023-11-22T04:46:41+00:00

While Trying To Create A Restore Point In System Restore I Get The Following Error Message .

"The Restore Point Could Not Be Created For The Following Reason : Insufficient Storage Available To Create Either A Shadow Copy Storage File Or Other Shadow Copy Data (0x8004231F)" !!!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T19:54:31+00:00

    Now I Got A Blue Screen And It Restarted My Computer !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T05:46:53+00:00

    It's a problem with that screensaver. Please contact their support team.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T05:45:39+00:00

    I Installed One Called "Living Marine Aquarium 2 Full Version .I Even Completely Uninstalled The Program And Reinstalled It But Still Getting Error Weird !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T05:36:32+00:00

    Looks like a problem with that particular screensaver. Which one are you using?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T05:30:43+00:00

    Yes It Worked Thanks But Yet One More Problem I'm Getting In Screen Saver Settings . When I Click On Settings In Screen Saver I Get The Following Error "Exception EOleSysError In Module Settings.dat At 0005AB2D Class Not Registered"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments