I checked my Windows update in the service section and it's on manual mode when I try to turn it on. I keep getting this error
the component store is repairable?
Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.
Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.
The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b
I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it
Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:
https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-25T01:01:48+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-10-25T04:13:53+00:00 Regarding the DISM error 0x800f081f, please ignore the error unless you have a problem installing the updates.
By the way, you can quickly upgrade to 22H2 using the special package from Microsoft.
See:
-
Anonymous
2023-10-25T04:39:24+00:00 but that service is for windows update and I'm trying to do a windows reinstall inrepair
-
Anonymous
2023-10-25T04:42:30+00:00 https://gyazo.com/1d7f71f52588e07a2679b44533654f77 https://gyazo.com/1d7f71f52588e07a2679b44533654f77when i tried to do the update you sent
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-10-25T04:59:31+00:00 Use the Batch file in this link to reset Windows Update.
Then, install the update I mentioned.
If that doesn't help, download the Windows 10 22H2 ISO using Rufus (https://rufus.ie/en/)
[Reference: How To Use Rufus To Download Windows 10 ISO]
- Double-click the ISO to mount it to a drive letter.
- Run Setup.exe.
.
- **In the initialscreen, click “Change how Setup downloads updates”, and select “Not at the moment”**
- Follow the on-screen instructions and upgrade to 22H2.