the component store is repairable?

Anonymous
2023-10-22T06:29:20+00:00

Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.

Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.

The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b

I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it

Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:

https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-22T08:55:37+00:00

    What should i do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-22T08:55:18+00:00

    Version 22H2 is the latest version of Windows, your system is not fully up to date, it is over a year out of date.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-22T08:53:26+00:00

    will that version work I notice it says the Windows 10 2022 update is 22H2 and mine is 21H2. I checked the windows 10 update assistance and it says I have the latest.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-22T08:49:43+00:00

    There is only one version oof the ISO available, it is not Windows version specific, provided you download the correct language version for the currently installed language.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-22T08:47:18+00:00

    Quick question

    Which iso version should i download, I have never done this before and I wanted this to be done right.

    My Windows version is

    Edition Windows 10 Home

    Version 21H2

    Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2021

    OS build 19044.2965

    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments