but that service is for windows update and I'm trying to do a windows reinstall inrepair
the component store is repairable?
Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.
Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.
The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b
I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it
Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:
https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-25T04:39:24+00:00 -
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-10-25T04:13:53+00:00 Regarding the DISM error 0x800f081f, please ignore the error unless you have a problem installing the updates.
By the way, you can quickly upgrade to 22H2 using the special package from Microsoft.
See:
-
Anonymous
2023-10-25T01:01:48+00:00 I checked my Windows update in the service section and it's on manual mode when I try to turn it on. I keep getting this error
-
Anonymous
2023-10-24T23:42:37+00:00 Getting an Error when trying to download the Iso file
-
Anonymous
2023-10-24T23:32:41+00:00 Doing the in window repair now. Will update