Does this process take a while?
https://gyazo.com/91c86758cbe95860c24fa8d2d998a180
it's been stuck on other areas for a while
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.
Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.
The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b
I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it
Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:
https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Does this process take a while?
https://gyazo.com/91c86758cbe95860c24fa8d2d998a180
it's been stuck on other areas for a while
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I had to use google drive so here are the links to the files
FRST:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p4B4jbFloQE8pq04yk0fHEbRB0zC7JNH/view?usp=sharing
Addition:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uPiuRdmhXj0v0dx0qVEMg0hc5V1z5XJP/view?usp=sharing
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
OK, the restart message popped up and I restarted the computer. There was a few errors but it did get to the restart message
Got the same error when trying to do the update for Windows:
https://gyazo.com/ed2677f9b52507f9dedc9e34933e1d3c
I noticed in the service app, the Windows update service won't start https://gyazo.com/bcdf71394960dc260b0d19664e70a8b2