Using the ISO should stabilize your Windows installation, and also bring it up to date, that is the best option.
the component store is repairable?
Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.
Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.
The first 2 commands work: https://gyazo.com/742bd955d55428c25d82e2526b6d0c0b
I keep getting The Component Store is Repairable, so I tried the command to repair it
Third doesn't work and keeps getting the error:
https://gyazo.com/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/9c4ba427a8df0143ec24760fbecafe9d-png.jpgandand the source file could not be found.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-10-22T08:55:37+00:00 What should i do?
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-22T08:55:18+00:00 Version 22H2 is the latest version of Windows, your system is not fully up to date, it is over a year out of date.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-22T08:53:26+00:00 will that version work I notice it says the Windows 10 2022 update is 22H2 and mine is 21H2. I checked the windows 10 update assistance and it says I have the latest.
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-22T08:49:43+00:00 There is only one version oof the ISO available, it is not Windows version specific, provided you download the correct language version for the currently installed language.