Hello Joel,
Normally, you could use the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.
That fixed it! Thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Joel,
Normally, you could use the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.
That fixed it! Thank you.
You're most welcome.
I'm also having the same issue as yours
Hello Mansi,
You can also try the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.
Also using three large monitors and even purchased CoPilot Pro. Same issue, can't access it anywhere post update of 23H2.