okay got them
No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States
As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-31T03:04:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-31T12:12:11+00:00 I now have CoPilot. Someone on this Forum gave me a link to an installer for CoPilot. Though CoPilot is very much as the 'introductory' phase. I had to manualy install CoPilot. I am not a great fan of Microsoft and the way they handle updates/patches etc... And all this 22H2/23H2 even for Windows 11. And now rumours of a Windows 12 from an organisation that told us Windows 10 is the final issuse we will now upgrade it step by step.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-01-06T13:53:23+00:00 I now have CoPilot. Someone on this Forum gave me a link to an installer for CoPilot. Though CoPilot is very much as the 'introductory' phase. I had to manualy install CoPilot. I am not a great fan of Microsoft and the way they handle updates/patches etc... And all this 22H2/23H2 even for Windows 11. And now rumours of a Windows 12 from an organisation that told us Windows 10 is the final issuse we will now upgrade it step by step.
Can you share the Copilot installer link?
-
Anonymous
2024-01-06T14:40:20+00:00 Hello Joel,
Normally, you could use the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.