No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States

Anonymous
2023-11-09T22:03:00+00:00

As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-09T22:54:03+00:00

    Hello Christopher,

    Just to confirm, are you signed into Windows 11 with a Microsoft account?

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-windows-copilot-in-windows-11.17045/

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-09T23:01:18+00:00

    Correct. I am signed in with my normal Microsoft online account (using my hotmail email address). It is not a local account.

    I followed the instructions for adding the Registry keys for Copilot that you linked above and that made no change for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-10T03:40:11+00:00

    The REG files will only disable or re-enable Copilot if you already have it.

    You could use the vivetool command below to enable Copilot though.

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-windows-copilot-in-windows-11.17045/#post-351158

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-10T03:52:25+00:00

    I know that I could use the vivetool, but I purposely waited until 23H2 installed on its own so that I didn't have to mess with that tool. I just want to understand why it's not working as it should be.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-10T13:34:31+00:00

    I'm not sure why you don't have it either since you are in the US and signed in with a Microsoft account. Hopefully it'll be available to you soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments