No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States

Anonymous
2023-11-09T22:03:00+00:00

As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-31T12:23:10+00:00

    Also using three large monitors and even purchased CoPilot Pro. Same issue, can't access it anywhere post update of 23H2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T13:15:42+00:00

    Hello Mansi,

    You can also try the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.

    https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/209420-how-get-copilot-windows-preview-windows-10-a.html#post2588786

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T12:49:08+00:00

    I'm also having the same issue as yours

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T01:50:22+00:00

    You're most welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T01:13:46+00:00

    Hello Joel,

    Normally, you could use the steps below with ViVeTool to enable Copilot if needed if you meet the requirements for Copilot.

    https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/209420-how-get-copilot-windows-preview-windows-10-a.html#post2588786

    That fixed it! Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments