No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States

Anonymous
2023-11-09T22:03:00+00:00

As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T15:45:16+00:00

    This is way too confusing i need a video on how to do this also there's no co pilot feature id I tried opening it in the clipboard like it says I'm stuck on the command part would u mind writing it for me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T15:25:03+00:00

    Ah, ok. It sounds like you didn't run the command properly. You're not suppose to run/open the ViVeTool.exe like that, but instead use its path in the command below.

    The tutorial linked below can help show you how to use ViVeTool, and run the command below with it.

    vivetool /enable /id:46686174,47530616,44755019

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/use-vivetool-to-enable-or-disable-hidden-features-in-windows-11.20291/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T15:17:27+00:00

    i cant get a picture for you since i tried to upload the recording of it just closing whenever i press the application file that i saved in the downloads even after i extracted all the files it keeps closing whenever I try to open it and it does nothing also I'm in Canada I'm not sure why co pilot isn't showing up on my taskbar I tried everything and I'm up to date with my windows 11 pro on my laptop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T15:09:35+00:00

    Hello Meera,

    I'm not sure what you mean. Please provide more details.

    Were you able to successfully run the vivetool command to enable Copilot?

    What keeps crashing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T14:54:21+00:00

    Is there a fix for windows 11 pro? since I downloaded the zip and extracted the files and saved them in my downloads and it keeps crashing I couldn't upload the video

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments