wait i think i got it is this correct?
No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States
As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:26:17+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:22:20+00:00 Did you "elevate" the command shell? Search in windows search "cmd" and right click on it: "Run as administrator" first, before entering the command?
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:01:52+00:00 The tutorial below shows you step by step with screenshots on how to do it. Be sure to use the correct full path of the ViVeTool.exe file wrapped in quotes. You're missing a quote at the front of the command.
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/use-vivetool-to-enable-or-disable-hidden-features-in-windows-11.20291/
Be sure you open an elevated Terminal window like below to run the command.
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/open-elevated-windows-terminal-as-administrator-in-windows-11.556/