Err again, still no Copilot.
As @Meera Al Masri I activated the feature using ViveTool successully, but no copilot icon appeared on the lower right end of the taskbar (or anywhere), and searching for such app using windows search doesn't find anything local.
Also no such option to activate it exists under: Personalization -> Taskbar -> Taskbar items / System tray icons
No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States
As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T20:37:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:44:36+00:00 Also big thanks to you @Shawn Brink
I had given up on this thread long ago, but now that I have seen a solution that works, I'll activate it my self later. -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:36:17+00:00 Looks good :)
Seems like ViveTool requires to run inside the System32 path to find resources it needs.
Now that you run it from there, it was able to do it.
This at least what I think happened. -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T16:34:42+00:00 That does indeed look correct now. You will just need to restart the computer to apply now. :-)