I no sooner made the changes when my system hung up again, first time in over a month. So I guess this didn't fix it. Am debating whether to set it back to normal or leave it on MAX PERFORMANCE.
Windows 11 PC freezes and becomes completely unresponsive.
Dell XPS 8940
Windows 11 Pro
Version 22h2
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.40 GHz
64.0 GB RAM
Two Drive 1.84 TB
It doesn't matter what I doesn't matter if I am using the Web browser or doing something else my Desktop just freeze and becomes completely unresponsive. I have all the Updates from Microsoft and Dell.
What on earth can it be??? Windows is becoming insensibly frustrating!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-06-09T20:36:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-06-08T13:40:19+00:00 Thank you so much! Mine was set to NORMAL so I changed it to MAX perf. I'll let you all know how it works out.
--Dean-O
-
Anonymous
2024-06-08T08:18:16+00:00 In my case, after many rounds of trying various fixes, Dell had me totally re-install Windows from a flash drive they sent me. Not an ideal way to go, but I haven’t had any problems since.
-
Anonymous
2024-06-08T03:31:38+00:00 Please tell me if you tried the settings like i specified just before?
Thanks
-
Anonymous
2024-06-07T00:30:54+00:00 It would really help if I could talk to someone especially a tech!