Windows 11 PC freezes and becomes completely unresponsive.

Anonymous
2023-10-16T15:08:02+00:00

Dell XPS 8940
Windows 11 Pro

Version 22h2

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.40 GHz

64.0 GB RAM

Two Drive 1.84 TB

It doesn't matter what I doesn't matter if I am using the Web browser or doing something else my Desktop just freeze and becomes completely unresponsive. I have all the Updates from Microsoft and Dell.

What on earth can it be??? Windows is becoming insensibly frustrating!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-28T04:10:05+00:00

    im having the same issue for a few days now. i cant follow up to know what are you guys did to fix the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T14:06:35+00:00

    Glad to see this. I am having the same problem so I will try this solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T03:11:23+00:00

    Uninstall the NVIDIA drivers and reinstall the video and audio drivers from Dell. Then use My Dell to make sure they are the latest Dell approved drivers. Worked for me. No more freezes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T01:49:04+00:00

    I'm having the same problem since about the same date as your post. Dell checked that my updates and BIOS were current. They had me disable my Bluetooth connected auxiliary speakers. They had me switch from Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to a wired keyboard and mouse. Still freezing up when just browsing or reading email, etc. Nothing taxing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-13T23:48:34+00:00

    Freeeeeeeeze !!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments