Win 7/other OS and win8/10.
I alr tried putting it as win 7/Other OS. Same issue persists.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Win 7/other OS and win8/10.
I alr tried putting it as win 7/Other OS. Same issue persists.
Try re-enabling CSM Support on that tab, and see if if will then boot up.
The issue is i cant re enable it. Ive tried everything to get it to not be grayed out. But it remains Grayed out no matter what i do.
I think it is time to take your device to a PC Repair Shop, there is some problem in your BIOS, they may need to re-flash your BIOS.
I have prepared a USB with a newer version of the BIOS. And no im not taking it to a shop. They tried to convince me my motherboard is broken in one shop in a different that my SSD is broken. only two shops in my area. Both didnt even have a look st the pc but were so confident its broken physically and tried getting me to buy newer parts.