I installed windows on a seperate drive from the laptop and tried putting it in the PC still didnt work. I have 2 identical SSDs
Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-03T07:38:00+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-03T07:41:11+00:00 What method did you use to install Windows onto that other SSD, did you use a new USB created with the Media Creation Tool to install Windows?
-
Anonymous
2023-10-03T07:47:39+00:00 Yeah on my laptop i didnt eanna re download it with the other method so i just used the USB
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-03T07:49:01+00:00 If that USB was newly created with the Media Creation Tool, then BIOS needs to be set to boot in UEFI Mode with Secure Boot enabled.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-03T07:56:14+00:00 I tried both with secure enabled and disabled. But my bios doesnt let me go out of UEFI. I cant enable the CSM setting.