Sorry, I was offline.
The problem I see in your BIOS video, in SATA configuration, no internal drive is listed, that PC is not seeing the system drive.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry, I was offline.
The problem I see in your BIOS video, in SATA configuration, no internal drive is listed, that PC is not seeing the system drive.
So how can i fix that. Do you know?
Usually you only need to use the option in BIOS to restore BIOS defaults, so it reverts to the settings used when Windows was installed on that drive and BIOS should then see the drive, it can only be either UEFI with Secure Boot enabled, or Legacy BIOS with CSM enabled, those are the two main settings for BIOS.
it does register it i just had it on an external cable. Still doesnt boot even after registering it on SATA 2 slot
I think you should backup the personal files from that drive on that laptop it did boot up on and then clean install Windows on that drive, I think this will be the only solution now.