Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen

Anonymous
2023-10-02T08:18:44+00:00

A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-03T06:34:18+00:00

    Sorry, I was offline.

    The problem I see in your BIOS video, in SATA configuration, no internal drive is listed, that PC is not seeing the system drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T18:41:11+00:00

    Turns out i never did boot in legacy mode. My BIOS doesnt let me turn it off and turn on CSM launch. I tried disabling safeboot idk what to do at this point.

    https://youtu.be/VYTNGdCXuhM?si=u-Ysot8OXzfljdmY

    Maybe this video can give some clues as to how i do it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-02T16:50:57+00:00

    I think your best option now will be to insert that drive into the laptop where it works, backup your personal files, then put that drive back into your PC and either reset Windows on it or clean install Windows from a bootable USB.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T16:46:37+00:00

    I just tried enabling legacy and booting it didnt work. Also It was UEFI

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-02T16:39:25+00:00

    'Windows Boot Manager' is the correct setting, if Windows was installed in UEFI Mode, on the laptop that drive worked on, is the BIOS set to UEFI Mode or Legacy BIOS?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments