Thank you for the images,
I see that drive is now appearing in the boot list and recognized in the SATA list.
In the setting shown below, what options are available n the OS Select option?
.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you for the images,
I see that drive is now appearing in the boot list and recognized in the SATA list.
In the setting shown below, what options are available n the OS Select option?
.
https://ibb.co/TBZwxrF https://ibb.co/xDCRTHC https://ibb.co/MCvh9K6 https://ibb.co/jLYxg5M https://ibb.co/BN0JxZN https://ibb.co/m0WS136 https://ibb.co/6wgLZj4 https://ibb.co/GPbCGb4 https://ibb.co/DKC4dyv https://ibb.co/5kd8tvk https://ibb.co/TMnw5WQ https://ibb.co/RTJFt63 https://ibb.co/tBCv5mz https://ibb.co/RQ5xhvC https://ibb.co/Hxt3svJ https://ibb.co/vY9V6Hy https://ibb.co/fSBbV0F https://ibb.co/CKYvgLD https://ibb.co/Bq7QKqJ https://ibb.co/7jQhs4v Thats all of them
Please provide images of the tabs, I need to work through each setting you have available to try to find the correct settings for you.
I showed each sub section in the video i sent. You can pause trough and check it out.
Please provide a photo of each of the tabs you have available in your BIOS