Do you have any overclocking or XMP on your RAM?
BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout randomly when running games
Been having issues recently with CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Bsods, I've tried using SFC Scan to check for system instability, i've bought and installed new ram to try and remedy the situation. I don't know how to read the event viewer logs to find something related to what's causing my issue. Any help in troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated System Specs are below.
PROCESSOR I9-12900KS
GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI 12GB GDDR6X
2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO PCIE 4.0 NVME M.2 SSD
ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI
Windows 10 OS
KINGSTON 16GB DDR5-6000MHZ FURY BEAST BLACK MEMORY 32GB total
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-11-19T01:20:14+00:00 When I follow the steps you linked and my computer attempts to compile a list of the drivers on my computer to select for the verifier I blue screen and can't finish setting up the tool.
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-11-19T00:47:21+00:00 The minidump files do not indicate any driver or hardware causes.
Try to force Windows 10 to show failed drivers and produce minidump files, turn on Driver Verifier.
Make the BSOD happen 3 times and after that see if the files were created.
Before you run Driver Verifier, please create a new System Restore Point.
-
Anonymous
2023-11-19T00:33:49+00:00 Should be available now sorry for the hassle. Now ive developed a new bsod with error code dpc watchdog violation
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-11-19T00:24:37+00:00 Access is private, make it public so I can help please