At this point I may just have to use that tool and do the nuclear option of formatting and reinstalling windows.
BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout randomly when running games
Been having issues recently with CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Bsods, I've tried using SFC Scan to check for system instability, i've bought and installed new ram to try and remedy the situation. I don't know how to read the event viewer logs to find something related to what's causing my issue. Any help in troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated System Specs are below.
PROCESSOR I9-12900KS
GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI 12GB GDDR6X
2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO PCIE 4.0 NVME M.2 SSD
ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI
Windows 10 OS
KINGSTON 16GB DDR5-6000MHZ FURY BEAST BLACK MEMORY 32GB total
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-11-19T03:09:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-11-19T03:08:49+00:00 One step ahead of you I have a bootable usb made with the media creation tool from Microsoft official. I attempted to use that to repair the current OS and that also did not seem to do the trick. It attempted to restart and boot to the usb over and over even after playing with the boot priority.
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-11-19T03:00:44+00:00 Ok, do you have another computer to create a media tool to repair ?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,795 Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-11-19T02:43:34+00:00 Ok, have you tried using the forgot password option?