Alright so i used the intel processor diagnostic tool and during the CPULoad portion of the test i am forcing the BSOD every time, i am sharing the onedrive link and hopefully this result will be more conclusive if i have a hardware or driver issue.
BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout randomly when running games
Been having issues recently with CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Bsods, I've tried using SFC Scan to check for system instability, i've bought and installed new ram to try and remedy the situation. I don't know how to read the event viewer logs to find something related to what's causing my issue. Any help in troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated System Specs are below.
PROCESSOR I9-12900KS
GEFORCE RTX 3080 TI 12GB GDDR6X
2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO PCIE 4.0 NVME M.2 SSD
ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI
Windows 10 OS
KINGSTON 16GB DDR5-6000MHZ FURY BEAST BLACK MEMORY 32GB total
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-11-22T05:26:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-11-22T02:58:40+00:00 So at this point now, do i need to start doing musical components and start purchasing and swapping Mobo, Cpu, etc?
-
Anonymous
2023-11-21T06:49:03+00:00 Discord repeat crashed into bsod again so fix did not stick.
-
Anonymous
2023-11-21T05:34:51+00:00 Alright, Chipset drivers have been updated and Bios has been flashed. I'll monitor it and see if it remedied my issues. I have updated my bios as of a month or so before this to try and remedy this issue as well. I'll let you know if the problem persists in the next 48 hours
-
Anonymous
2023-11-20T17:31:28+00:00 Alright I'm at work so I'll attempt to update all of the drivers you listed tonight and update you.