Windows 11, copying files between hard drives painfully slow

Anonymous
2023-11-07T14:37:48+00:00

Has anyone else experiencing extremely long times for copying one hard drive to another?

I'm trying to copy all the files from a standard 3.5" hard drive to an SSD.

It's almost 1TB of data but the speeds continuosly drop to less than 1MB/s when in safe mode, as running the PC in it's normal mode stalled the copying process with it showing 0KB/s.

I am on the latest version of Windows and with the newest updates with the apparent bug fix.

I am on day 3 of copying these files.

I have tried all the "fixes" that show up on Google and both hard drives have "full control" by myself/all users.

Hoping someone can help.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Les Ferch 10,361 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-24T04:14:37+00:00

    The speeds should be much, much higher regardless of what software you're using. Don't waste your time trying different programs. There's something going on that's killing the transfer speed. Encryption and virus checking are two big factors in slowing down copying. Both of those could still be in play in Safe Mode. Are the drives internal? If one or more drives are connected via USB, then there's a chance of a USB issue. More details are needed. You may want to open a discussion at elevenforum.com. It's a good place for troubleshooting issues like this.

    Update: I had exactly the same problem today when I attempted to copy files to and from an external SSD drive on a new computer that only has USB-C ports. I used a USB-A to USB-C adapter to plug in the drive. Transfer rates were ridiculously slow (like 3MB/s). I replaced the cable with a direct USB-C cable (a very short cable made for that drive) and then I got 1.5GB/s read and 680MB/s write. Maybe something similar is happening to you. The cable has to be correct to support high speed date transfers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T14:54:58+00:00

    Same here. Any file operations are tortuously slow on an NvMe.

    Moving files from one partition to another - 294MB is showing as 1 hour and 25 minutes.

    The same 294MB from one nvme to another is ‘about an hour’.

    Everything was fine until I recently had to do an in-place repair of Windows due to (the latest) Windows Update fiasco. I went from 22H2 to 23H2 and the slow file operations has been reintroduced!

    Good old Microsoft ! No matter how fast hardware becomes, the OS will always bring things to a crashing halt.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-02T00:26:30+00:00

    I have a similar issue. I am trying to copy a large PC OneDrive folder (165 GB) to an external hard drive (Windows 11)

    There doesn't seem to be a hardware problem. Some folders (also large =< 80 GB) copy to the external hard drive in a reasonable amount of time. The 165 GB folder seems frozen: No advancement shows up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T16:54:12+00:00

    Same issue.

    New computer 12gen i5 CPU 32G Ram.

    Trying to copy files from old 500 G HDD to the new SSD drive.

    Transfer rate is like 1MB/s or even less.

    Anyone have a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Les Ferch 10,361 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-04-12T17:11:57+00:00

    Same issue.

    New computer 12gen i5 CPU 32G Ram.

    Trying to copy files from old 500 G HDD to the new SSD drive.

    Transfer rate is like 1MB/s or even less.

    Anyone have a fix?

    How are the drives connected? Internal? USB?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments