my asus laptop won't reset

Anonymous
2023-10-19T03:58:08+00:00

I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the normal reseting process. what kind of issue could this be? and is there a way to fix the issue to allow me to reset through settings without having to use a USB.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T21:31:18+00:00

    ok I'll definitely give this a try, thank you so much for keeping up with me I'll get you updated on if it works or not in a few days.!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-19T21:33:38+00:00

    Sounds good. You are welcome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T23:19:12+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T04:21:26+00:00

    I deleted every partition and clicked on the only one available (it reseted my pc) but still doesn’t let me reset my pc normally through “reset this pc” option in settings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T05:09:30+00:00

    Was a clean install performed?

    a) new Windows installation

    b) new drivers

    c) new applications

    What problems were there after the clean install?

    Recovery options in Windows - Microsoft Support

    For any error messages or codes > post images or share links into the newest post

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments