my asus laptop won't reset

Anonymous
2023-10-19T03:58:08+00:00

I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the normal reseting process. what kind of issue could this be? and is there a way to fix the issue to allow me to reset through settings without having to use a USB.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-19T20:12:12+00:00

    No, that's unlikely.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T20:18:29+00:00

    If I clean install my laptop and delete the partition it should fix the issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-19T20:37:53+00:00

    Yes. Delete the partitions during the clean install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T20:45:48+00:00

    After I've deleted it won't I still need to create a new one?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. EmilyS726 270.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-10-19T20:47:39+00:00

    No, during the step where it asks where you want to install Windows, delete all of the partitions one at a time, they will turn into one unallocated space. Select that space, and click continue. Windows will install

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments