SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Troubleshooting

Anonymous
2023-12-23T23:11:19+00:00

I've been having several BSOD's in the last days but can't find out what is causing them.

I have tried updating and going back to older drivers but the problems seem to persist. Sometimes it takes several minutes to an hour to get a BSOD and sometimes there are multiple in a row right after rebooting.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-28T23:57:28+00:00

    The RAM im using isn't displayed there does that mean it's not compatible? I ordered everything through the pc builder of alternate so thought everything should be compatible

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T08:58:47+00:00

    This is the pc build i have the only thing missing in the list is a Be Quiet cpu cooler wich wasn't available anymore

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-12-29T13:27:47+00:00

    > does that mean it's not compatible?

    No, but this means it may be needed to find a modes for stable operation by yourself. Default settings may be incorrect.

    Please try to increase RAM voltage.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T17:02:12+00:00

    To what should i try increasing it I've read that increasing it too much could break it.This is what i found on the website of the RAM. and this is my BIOS currently

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-29T18:22:14+00:00

    I tried increasing DRAM Voltage to 1.200V which also increased DRAM VDDQ Voltage to 1.200V but when trying to play a game my pc froze again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments