SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Troubleshooting

Anonymous
2023-12-23T23:11:19+00:00

I've been having several BSOD's in the last days but can't find out what is causing them.

I have tried updating and going back to older drivers but the problems seem to persist. Sometimes it takes several minutes to an hour to get a BSOD and sometimes there are multiple in a row right after rebooting.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-25T08:56:02+00:00

    Yes i have 5 minidump files how can i share them?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-25T02:35:33+00:00

    Please run the V2 log collector and post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive.

    https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/2198-bsod-posting-instructions.html

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/

    Make sure that links are available without sign in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,680 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-12-25T02:10:26+00:00

    Can you check if your PC is producing any minidump files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T23:20:28+00:00

    I couldn't find the blue screen option but tried all the other ones.

    It says no memory errors were detected

    When trying this it says "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC." It does say it made a log

    When trying this it says "we ran into a problem and won't be able to uninstall the latest quality update of Windows."

    I've tried going back to previous restore points and resetting completely but the crashes still occur

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T23:04:31+00:00

    I wish i was but sadly not

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments