I've had this same issue before with the same kind of stick could it also be that there is a problem with the motherboard
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Troubleshooting
I've been having several BSOD's in the last days but can't find out what is causing them.
I have tried updating and going back to older drivers but the problems seem to persist. Sometimes it takes several minutes to an hour to get a BSOD and sometimes there are multiple in a row right after rebooting.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-29T22:48:29+00:00 -
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-12-29T21:55:24+00:00 Seems one module is faulty unfortunately.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-29T21:35:08+00:00 I just did and so far with one it crashes same as before but with the other it's going fine for about an hour so far
-
Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-12-29T20:18:37+00:00 Did you try to use memory modules one by one?