I changed the msconfig and now my pc wont start.

Anonymous
2023-12-03T18:08:02+00:00

Ref: How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt - Microsoft Community

I have tried a lot and im very confused, I also can not reset my pc

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T09:17:47+00:00

    This is what popped up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T09:17:57+00:00

    Run:

    bcdedit /store K:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD

    diskpart

    list disk

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T09:26:09+00:00

    Here it is

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-04T09:40:29+00:00

    The BCD configuration is perfectly OK. However, the problem is the system is unable to find the EFI boot partition.

    If removing the USB stick and rebooting doesn't start Windows, you may try disconnecting Disk 0 (931 GB) to see if that helps.

    (or)

    Backup your files and do a clean installation.

    Rescue Files when Windows Won't Start - Microsoft Community

    How to: Perform a Custom Installation of Windows 11 and Windows 10 or - Microsoft Community

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-04T10:00:55+00:00

    Well thank you for your help, at this point I will just send my pc to a specialist and maybe he will do a clean install or some stuff I dont know, But I apriciate your help may god bless you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments